Paper Aeroplane Challenge
Why not try something fun while you're at home? Challenge yourself to build some tricky paper aeroplanes and maybe even break a world record! How many paper aeroplanes can you land in a bucket or a hoop in three minutes?
Feel free to photograph or video your efforts!
- Folding the edge of each wing up or down can help steady flight, as can making small fins.
- Using a paperclip can add enough weight for a more controlled flight.
- If a plane flies to one side, bend a small flap on the opposite wing.
- Can you do a trick shot? Perhaps through a door or a hoop?
- Can you catch a plane that you have thrown?