HOME WORKING PAGE
Remote Learning - Academic Year 2020-2012
The Links below are from the lockdown between March and July 2020, and are for reference.
Thank you to parents, carers and children for all the effort you have put in during the lockdown. There are holiday packs available below and all the links and resources that we have uploaded over the last few months will still be available. Have a great Summer and we look forward to seeing everyone back in school in September.
Click on the links below to go to each year group page. Scroll below that to see other useful and interesting links.
Summer Learning Packs
Our Summer Learning Packs are available to download from the links below. They are full of fun activities and games that focus on some of the key objectives from this year. These are a great way to keep working on those key skills that your children will need for next year in a more relaxed, Summer holiday kind of way.
A Letter from the Trust Principal - 11 May 2020
We have now added extra sections to our home working page so that it is easier to locate the type of resource you are looking for. Nothing has been deleted - links and resources are now just saved in specific areas. Please let us know if there is something you cannot find. New content will be highlighted here and uploaded to the relevant page.
Go to our internet safety section for the new Think U Know activities
The Key Learning Tasks uploaded this week (13th July) are the last ones before the end of term. Summer learning packs are available on year group pages and from links at the top of this page and all the resources uploaded during the lockdown will remain on the website. If you require a paper copy of the Summer pack, please send an email to ScarcroftPrimary.School@york.gov.uk
- Free White Rose maths ebooks - see the details on our Other Learning Resources page.
- Take a look at Read Theory: a great reading resource on our Other Learning Resources page.
- Parents and carers, don't forget to check out our internet safety section for guidance on how to keep children safe online
- Explore a great personal skills website (staying positive, communicating, problem solving etc) in our Wellbeing area.
- Have a look at our Returning to School area for ideas on how to talk to your child about returning to school in September.
- Wellbeing resources focused on sleeping and changes: see our Wellbeing section
- Our photography competition winners have been announced. Find out who has won in the Gallery. There were so many great entries, each year group has a winner!
- Congratulations to one of our teams that have made it through to the Virtual Tennis Finals! See more details here.
- New word and writing challenges in our Other Learning area
- Our garden competition has now ended. Thank you for taking part! See the winners and all the wonderful entries on the Gallery page
- New Science from home resources in the Science section - they look great!
- Free eBooks from Oxford Owl in the Reading Zone
- Check out today's Wonder of the day
- Daily physical activities on the PE page
- Regular music appraisal videos on the Music page
- NSPCC calm zone Staying Safe online - updated, Easter activities and Little Owls
Useful Links and Other Documents: