HOME WORKING PAGE
Welcome to our Homeworking page. Click on the links below to go to each year group page. Scroll below that to see other useful and interesting links. Check back regularly for new content added by your teachers.
A Letter from the Trust Principal - 11 May 2020
We have now added extra sections to our home working page so that it is easier to locate the type of resource you are looking for. Nothing has been deleted - links and resources are now just saved in specific areas. Please let us know if there is something you cannot find. New content will be highlighted here and uploaded to the relevant page.
- Our photography competition winners have been announced. Find out who has won in the Gallery. There were so many great entries, each year group has a winner!
- Congratulations to one of our teams that have made it through to the Virtual Tennis Finals! See more details here.
- Free White Rose maths ebooks - see the details on our Other Learning Resources page.
- Take a look at Read Theory: a great reading resource on our Other Learning Resources page.
- Last week's Koboca competition is now over but the activity remains - see the PE page.
- Explore a great personal skills website (staying positive, communicating, problem solving etc) in our Wellbeing area.
- Wellbeing resources focused on sleeping and changes: see our Wellbeing section
- Have a look at our new Returning to School area if your child will be returning over the next few weeks.
- Parents and carers, don't forget to check out our internet safety section for guidance on how to keep children safe online
- New word and writing challenges in our Other Learning area
- Our garden competition has now ended. Thank you for taking part! See the winners and all the wonderful entries on the Gallery page
- New Science from home resources in the Science section - they look great!
- Free eBooks from Oxford Owl in the Reading Zone
- Check out today's Wonder of the day
- There is now a Mystery Reader section in our reading zone - why not email one to add?
- Go to our internet safety section for the new Think U Know activities
- Daily physical activities on the PE page
- Regular music appraisal videos on the Music page
- NSPCC calm zone Staying Safe online - updated, Easter activities and Little Owls
Useful Links and Other Documents: