History Learning Page
Writing a Diary to record your experiences of the coronavirus.
Nothing like this has happened in our world for one hundred years and you are experiencing the events first hand.
Definitions of History
- History is the study of human past as it is described in written documents.
- People know what happened in the past by looking at historical sources, for example diaries.
Remember - The Great Fire of London - Samuel Pepys' Diary
- The Second World War - Ann Frank's Diary
You could write a diary about your experience of the coronavirus creating your own first hand experience of such a momentous period in history.
- Write in your homework book - What is happening? How are you feeling? How is it affecting other people and the world around you?
- You could illustrate your writing by drawing pictures.