Scarcroft School AIMS
INSPIRING CHILDREN FOR TOMORROW’S WORLD ……. TODAY!
- To provide a safe, happy and caring school, which encourages and develops pupils’ self-confidence and self-esteem.
- To create a vibrant, stimulating and inclusive environment, which celebrates and rewards children’s efforts, achievements and individuality.
- To encourage enthusiasm for lifelong learning, working and playing.
- To encourage good manners, good behaviour and positive attitudes.
- To provide equal opportunities and develop independence for all members of the school community.
- To promote physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices, now and in the future.
- To equip children for the challenges and opportunities of our ever developing technological world.
- To enable each child to develop resilience and to take pride in achieving their full potential.
- To encourage a sense of curiosity and develop a range of skills and knowledge.
- To help pupils understand and respect moral values; encouraging tolerance and sensitivity towards all people, cultures and beliefs.
- To establish a friendly and professional relationship between home and school, in which teachers and parents can discuss children’s progress, development and needs.
- To ensure that the teaching, accommodation, enrichment activities and resources available to the children, are of the highest possible standard.
- To create an environment where the safeguarding of children is a priority.
- To create a sense of belonging and desire to make a positive contribution towards their school and wider community.
- To have high expectations of everyone, in everything we do
T.E.A.M. = TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE