Maths Clubs: What we offer at Scarcroft
- Autumn Term: Year 6 Arithmetic Club (after school every Wednesday for 10 weeks).
- Spring Term: KS2 Maths Club (Friday lunchtimes for 8 weeks).
- Summer Term: Year 5 and 6 Maths Magazine Club (two after school dates).
- Running all year: KS2 Times Tables Rockstars Club every Wednesday lunchtime (12.30 - 1.10pm).
We anticipate these clubs to take place during the year (TBA - full and access details to follow):
- Running all year: KS2 Lunchtime Rockstars Club (every Wednesday lunchtime: 12.30 - 1.10pm).
- December/March/July: Y5 & 6 Maths Magazine Club (two lunchtimes each term in Mr Mastrelli's room).
- Autumn Term: KS1&KS2 Maths Story Time (Friday lunchtime for 8 weeks in the library: 12.40 - 1.10pm).
- Easter Term: KS2 Maths Club (magic, art & games!) (Friday lunchtime for 8 weeks: 12.40 - 1.10pm).
- Summer Term: Maths Summer Snooker Club (Year 4 families across 1 week in July - after school).
- ...and much more!
Please come back soon for more details. Places are limited and a form will be sent to parents in September 2019 if your child wishes to take part/attend any of the above.
If there are any parent volunteers who would like to support us with anything maths related or help with our clubs, then please do get in touch!
Don't forget that 'Monster Maths Club' (an external maths company) also visit the school on Thursdays after school with fun maths for both Key Stage One and Key Stage Two. To find out more information - and to see the latest visit dates - please visit their website: https://www.monstermaths.co.uk/
Maths Family Workshops 2019-2020
Due to the positive response of this year's family workshops, we intend on providing more opportunities for families to work together in maths during the academic year 2019-2020.
These will involve family workshops across Key Stage 2 and opportunities for Year 6 families to work together as they prepare for their end of primary school assessments. More details to follow in September 2019.